Back Pain Symptoms from our Bowie Chiropractor
Many people have had back pain at some point in their life. For others, it is chronic or so acute that it seems to stop them from living their life right in their tracks. When you visit Taber Chiropractic, we don't want to just focus on the symptoms you have but find and treat the underlying cause of it. We recommend coming in to see your chiropractor in our Bowie office if you have any type of symptoms that limit you from enjoying the highest quality of life.
What Are Common Back Pain Symptoms to Pay Attention To?
When your body is telling you there's pain, it is important to take action. Back pain symptoms range widely. For example, if you've suffered some type of pain from twisting too hard or lifting too much weight, you may just need some time to heal. However, for those who have back pain symptoms that come and go or remain constant, not specifically related to an activity, it's time to come in to speak to your chiropractic team.
Common symptoms that should warrant a visit to your chiropractic office include:
- Back pain that's constant – no matter where it is, this type of pain means there's an underlying condition present
- Back pain that seems to be shooting down into your legs or buttocks or down your arms – this often indicates a pinched nerve exists
- Low back pain that seems to worsen as the day goes on – this may be an indication of pain that's due to disc herniation in the spinal column
- Tingling or numbness in any limb or area – this could indicate a concern with nerve pinching
- Debilitating pain that doesn't let you function well – this could be the result of an injury to the spinal column or discs
In each of these situations, our team can help you. Don't delay in coming in to talk about the options available.
Are You Suffering from Back Pain? Visit Your Chiropractor in Bowie Today
To learn more about what is causing your back pain, contact Taber Chiropractic in Bowie today at 301-352-4500 and schedule an appointment!